winterkalte (winterkalte) wrote in newsradio,
winterkalte
winterkalte
newsradio

Hey, just joined this community.

Huge fan of Newsradio. Greatest show in my opinion. Anyways, post some of your favorite quotes from the show. I'll start...

"Are you challenging my constitutional right to make nude phone calls?" - Bill (4:20)
"I am cipher, cipher....wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce..." - Mr. James (President)
"Take that mob of villagers that chased Frankenstein through the streets. Now, wouldn't it have been smarter for Frankenstein to pick up the torch and help the villagers hunt down some other freak?" - Mr. James (Meet Max Louis)
"Have you ever heard the expression, 'When life gives you lemons, make lemonade and then toss it in the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you asked for in the first place'?" - Bill (Airport
"Of course, that can backfire... some men like their bitches crazy." - Dave (Rosebowl)
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
  • 1 comment