Characteristically less than exuberant... (abby_road87) wrote in newsradio,
Characteristically less than exuberant...
abby_road87
newsradio

Newsradio Icons

Of all 97 episodes of Newsradio (although I only have 87. Yes, I'm lacking 10 episodes from season 5) it was really hard to choose scenes to make these icons, so I just used some random ones.
More coming soon, hopefully!
FYI, I'll accept requests from you if anyone wants me to make icons of specific episodes :)

Credit
Comment
No editing
No hotlinking

Teasers:  Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More Here...

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments