Erin (docwarnerfan) wrote in newsradio,
Erin
docwarnerfan
newsradio

Intro Post & Scene Question

Hey Everyone-

I'm new to this community and to Newsradio and I'm name is Erin. I recently got into the show because of Khandi Alexander [btw I love her character], I also love Jimmy, Joe & Bill. Bill & Catherine are just a crack up literally especially Bill. I love Catherine though out of them all, but they all stick out for me out of everyone else, now I'm not saying that everyone else isn't funny because they are, all I'm saying is those characters just stick out for me more than the others.

I have a question though about some pics are these scenes in actual episodes or were cut?? because I haven't seen them in any episodes except for the opening credits of Khandi's when her last episode aired.

Photobucket

Photobucket

  • Post a new comment

    Error